Contact the Town Office to request a service turn on or shut off at 902-485-4372. Please note, there is a fee associated with turning your water off and on. Also, you should make sure you do not bury your curb stop as the Town will need to access it. If you do bury it, the Town will be required to dig up whatever is covering it (flower bed, asphalt, etc) and will not reinstate it.